"The human heart has hidden treasures,
In secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
Whose charms were broken if revealed."


Tuesday, April 26, 2005




Image hosted by Photobucket.com



1 pic of Jazz keeps all -ve feelings away... till i step back into cj. She's the cutest and most adorable dog. dont deny!



Maybe i'm just too impatient.. i dont like myself.
2.4 run ended today. I thought i was very happy with my timing, until i had to find out that i'm just 6secs away from an A!! i feel like running again now. but, the more i run, i'll get slower, and i'll walk more. the last time i re-ran, my timing became from 16plus to 17plus mins...

Went to angeline's house after sch to do gp project. i so wanted to go home... we were on bus 154. I didnt do much other than staring at the huskey puppy from 6 storey
high. Cartoons in the tennis court after that, then i decided to go home early. Everyone is staying on the other side of the country... now marianne's moving to woodlands. know her since pri sch but still haven go out with her before. hope she can get her ticket for emdd gala night.

Another retarded song...
The Arrogant Worms - I am Cow (edited)
I am cow, hear me moo
I weigh twice as much as you
And I look good on the barbecue
Yogurt curd cream cheese and butter's
Made from liquid from my udders
I am cow, I am cow, hear me moo...
I am cow, eating grass
Methane gas comes out my ass
And out my muzzle when I belch
Oh the ozone layer is thinner
From the outcome of my dinner
I am cow, I am cow, I've got gas
I am cow, here I stand
Far and wide upon this land
And I am living everywhere
From B.C. to new found land
You can squeeze my tits by hand
I am cow, I am cow, I am cow...
I am cow, I am cow, I am cow...

Anyone have anymore of this kind of songs?
haha... econs essay test tml!!!


Posted at 20:45






:. Me .:

Zy




** Escape **


LASS
ADEJJMNPPS
S
EZ
RC


Message




-Archives-

-It's history-